What is Click & Collect?
You can use our online pre-order service and conveniently pick up your shopping at the airport in our Departures or Arrivals stores up to 60 days before you travel.
Choose your location
Visit lottedutyfree.com.au anytime from 24 hours to 60 days before your collection day/time, choose your pickup location and start shopping.
Enter your details
Proceed to checkout, login or register, then enter your travel details. Have your passport and flight number on hand.
Make your payment
Redeem gift cards, or proceed to payment. When your purchase is complete, check your email for your confirmation.
Collect your purchase
Visit the Lotte Duty Free Collections counter in-store with a copy of your email confirmation and Passport.
Before placing your order ensure:
- The name of the person travelling and the name on the credit card for payment are the same.
- To select your pick up location for airport stores, either in Departures or Arrivals.
- The total order complies with the duty free limits of any transit or final destination.
When can I place my order?
When preparing for your next international trip you can pre-order duty free products online up to 60 days before you travel and conveniently pick it up at the airport on departure or arrival. Minimum timeframes apply in each location as follows:
Brisbane: Order a minimum of 24 hours prior to collection in store
How does our click & collect service work for our airport locations?
You can place your order online before your flight with these easy steps:
- Ensure you have the following items handy:
· Passport details
· Flight details – number, time and date
· Credit card – must belong to the person travelling and collecting the goods
- Register or login to save time
- Shop by Category / Brand or Sale
- Select the International Airport you will be collecting your goods.
- Add goods to cart or continue shopping
- Review your cart
· Select your collection destination
· Check the duty free limits of the country you are transiting through and arriving into
· Check quantities ordered
· Enter any voucher/coupon codes – ie travel booster, promotions
- Select where you will be collecting your goods: the departures or arrivals store
- Enter your passport and flight details and nominate the date you wish to collect your items
- If you haven't logged in or registered, you will be given the opportunity at this time. We need these details for Australian Border Force compliance and to ensure we can contact you if there are any issues with your order
- Enter your gift card details or proceed to payment.
- Enter your payment details and tick the box next to 'I'm not a robot', then press SUBMIT MY ORDER.
- Print your email confirmation To collect your goods visit our Collections Counter
- For any queries, please contact our Customer Service Team on email@example.com or 1300 388 937 within Australia
Is there a minimum order quantity?
No, there is no minimum order quantity or minimum value on orders both in-store or online as long as the purchase quantity fits within the limits of your transiting or final destination.
May I place orders for other people?
Due to Customs Regulations, you may only order for your own requirements and in your own name. Therefore the customer's name must match the person travelling internationally in order to collect the goods.
Do I have to pay tax (GST) or duty on the goods ordered?
No, all our sales for international flights are tax and/or duty free.
Why can't I order a product online that I saw in your airport store?
Our online selection is not as large as our Airport store. Please contact our Customer Service Team to check stock availability or you can purchase these items when you're next at one of our Airport stores.
How can I pay?
You can pay using the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners.
Which currencies can I pay in?
In-store we accept multiple currencies, however you can only pay in Australian Dollars for your online order.
Why isn't a promotion applying?
Please contact Customer Service.